MAGGY FRANCES is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from October 1, 2012.
WE MAY COLLECT THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
WE REQUIRE THIS INFORMATION TO UNDERSTAND YOUR NEEDS AND PROVIDE YOU WITH A BETTER SERVICE, AND IN PARTICULAR FOR THE FOLLOWING REASONS:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- We may use your credit /debit card information solely to perform credit checks, authenticate your identity, validate your credit/debit card and obtain credit card authorization for your purchase.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES:
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
YOU MAY CHOOSE TO RESTRICT THE COLLECTION OR USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IN THE FOLLOWING WAYS:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
The term MAGGY FRANCES or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose office address is 302A West 12th Street Suite 305, New York, NY 10014 . The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and personal non commercial use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee, express or implied, as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information, products and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. This site and the products offered for sale are on an “as is “ and “as available” basis. We are free to accept or to reject any orders. We may cancel orders and/or limit quantities of goods ordered.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. The material on this website is protected by copyright which is our exclusive property. Reproduction of this material and any designs it contains is prohibited.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, are the property of, or licensed to the operator, and may not be used or reproduced.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages or injunctive relief and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States and the State of New York. The courts of New York State shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any such dispute.
EXCHANGES & RETURNS
We want you to love our pieces, so if for some reason you want to return your purchase, we've made it is easy using our free collection service. Just make sure you request your Return Label Returns Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number within _60_ days of receiving your order.
Please email email@example.com____ with your order number in the subject line and we will issue you an RMA number.
Once you receive your RMA number, we will email you a UPS label and you can ship back your package complimentary. Returns and exchanges must be picked-up by UPS within 4 days of receiving your pre-paid UPS return label.
Just drop your shipment off at your local UPS store or at any UPS facility. Attach the UPS label on the outside of the box and seal your package for the driver to collect.
Items should be returned new, unused, and with all MAGGY FRANCES garment tags still attached. Returns that are damaged, worn, soiled or altered will not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer.
All items on Sale are FINAL SALE once shipped and are therefore ineligible for refund or exchange.
All items purchased with Merchandise Credit are FINAL SALE and are therefore ineligible for refund or exchange.
All items returned should have a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and unidentified returns may be returned to the sender.
For all orders shipping outside of the US the ship-to recipient will be responsible for any taxes or customs duties incurred. Unfortunately, we are unable to mark merchandise as “gift” or “no commercial value”. Please note we are unable to estimate the total amount of taxes or duties that may be due at time of delivery. For questions regarding customs fees we suggest contacting your local government.
All international orders are considered FINAL SALE once shipped and are therefore ineligible for refund or exchange.
All purchases must be paid for in U.S. dollars at the prices shown on our website